All activities and meals are included in the base price.
Drinks are generally not included in meals except in breakfast.
Breakfast is included at your hotel in all room categories.
Check-in at any time after 2pm. Let us know if you plan to arrive earlier.
- 6 p.m. to 8-ish p.m. – Welcome drinks at rooftop open bar with amazing views to the city, the beach and Santa Bárbara castle – First drink included.
- 8:30-ish p.m. until Midnight – Tapas dinner tour to our favourite terrace bars in the historical city centre.
- Midnight until your bedtime! – Party tour around the gay nightlife in Alicante. Safe open air environment.
- Morning – After breakfast, you can join the group on the beach at the time you wish until lunch. Playtime 😉
- 2 p.m. – Lunch at open terrace restaurant.
- 5 p.m. onwards – No time for siesta! Marmarela is the place to be (it closes at 7 a. m. !). The trendiest open-air club and restaurant in Alicante, with live DJ’s, two pool zones by the sea and different terraces and atmospheres along the day and night. We’ll have ample space and tables reserved for our group – Entrance, snacks and one drink included.
Breakfast included at the hotel.
Check-out time is usually at 12 p.m. Let us know if you plan to leave later.
You have the option to extend your stay before or after our busy weekend to discover the hidden gems in Alicante. In group or on your own, as you prefer!
Use the “Extra Days” and “Special Requests” sections to extend your stay and detail what activities you’d like to do in your extra days.
The prevalence of COVID-19 in Alicante and the whole Valencian Region is currently very low, and we all want it to continue that way!, so all our trips have been adapted to the current global situation:
- The hotels, restaurants, beaches and clubs included in our programs have implemented strict cleaning, hygiene and social distancing measures.
- All the activities and meals included in our programs will take place outdoors and be booked in advance to ensure we have the required space for our party. Seats will be placed wider apart than normal. Traditional shared tapas will be served in advance in your individual plate.
- Wearing of a face mask is mandatory.
- The temperature of each guest will be monitored every day before joining the group.
- We will comply with the recommendations of the local authorities at all times.
Medical care in Spain is free for all legal residents in any Member State of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and other countries. Remember to bring your European Health Insurance Card with you to avoid being charged!
Get more relevant information in the Spain’s official tourism website.